Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Idea



At the beginning of the semester I was stressing out because people had already started working on their capstones and I didn't even have an idea of what I wanted to do. Did I want to do a documentary? A music video? A live action movie? I hadn't the slightest clue.

The pressure was on once my professor said we have to get an idea and start pre-production this semester. What was I going to do?! Then, out of nowhere, I remembered my burning passion for analog music--records. The idea popped in my head about doing a documentary of the (somewhat) local record store in Cedar, Groovacious.


I'll do a documentary on music! I was so proud of the idea that I couldn't stop thinking about it. That would be an awesome documentary.

That's what I'll do.

I pitched the idea to my professor and got it approved. Now to move forward with the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment